Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today is the day!

Today we start! Well, it's raining outside, so all I can really do is plan. When the rain stops, I'll get some before pics.
Let's start with Zones and the calendar. Hmm.. if I spend just 15 minutes a day in the zone, how much progress will I make? I will need to take monthly pictures...

2/12/09: We have to switch week 1 and week 2 this month. We got the WARNING NOTICE!

First week of the month:
Zone 1: Sidewalk planter
BEFORE PICS:


Tasks:
Clean out the weeds
Water and fertilize grass.
Trim pikaki plants


Second Week of the month:
Zone 2: front entry and front yards

TASKS:
Sweep porch
Put away all the extra shoes
Weed and clean
Cut Grass
Make THE PLAN for the front yard

Third Week:
Zone 3: Side yards
Weed and clean
Trim Red Gingers
Repot what I want to use later

Fourth Week:
Zone 4: Backyard
Weed and Clean

No comments:

Post a Comment